My Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dajeti2 wrote:
Oh ok, I see her now. I can't get over how manyfeathers your chicks have wow. They must be huge now:shock:.

Tina

They are, i spent literally hours hanging out w/ the buns and thechicks today. The chicks are getting large and starting to get featherson tehir body, i'm going to move them on to the coop floor soon,meaning poor Briar will have to live back up in the hutch instead ofconstant play:(. Ah, well, we're getting around to building that largepen! Yay!

Ellie

P.S. I just went out and checked on the kittens, the reason youcouldn't see the half and half one is because her real coat color isgrowing in. You can still tell it's her, but it's hard, the cameracan't catch it, it's like a light tint.

Here's some of the chicks, they're now two weeks and two days old:

100_1250.jpg

Here's some of the kits:

100_1248.jpg

100_1240.jpg

100_1239.jpg

Ellie & Bramble & Briar & the Kits

Carolyn wrote:
Wow Ellie,

Briar is even prettier than I had originally thought. The close-uppicture of him being outside is stunning. He looks like a wildrabbit to me. I love the black spots near Bramble's nose. So cute.

Keep taking pictures of your babies. Briar is a ham. There's not onebad picture of him. It looks like he's posing in all the pictures.

:)

-Carolyn
You were 100% correct, i found out at the county fair from the rescuepeople that he's a quarter dutch, a quarter something and halfwild(cottontail)!!!

Ellie

Latest posts

Back