Rex/holland lop mix pics??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraelizxo

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this mix? I am getting a bunny next week that is a rex/holland lop... She is so cute! I am just looking to see what she may look like as she grows, and learn a little about the mix and what to expect. I am a first time bunny owner and I am SO excited. I have been doing a lot of research, but anyyyy advice would be appreciated!! :)

This is peanut :) she is 5 weeks old.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403018357.482334.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403018377.840591.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1403018396.453293.jpg

She's so cute! I can't seems to find any adult pictures of rex/lop mixes, but maybe someone here has one. I personally only have experience with Holland Lops, being that I own one. :p (She's in my profile picture). And what kind of advice are you specifically looking for?

Thank you for responding! I was wondering about their temperament? And also... Since you do have experience with lops... Do you think her ears will lop by the looks of it? She is 5 weeks old.

Also... Should I get her spayed? Does it make a huge difference? She will be 6 weeks when I get her.

My Holland's temperament is laid back and social. She loves receiving affection and to be around people. The Rex rabbits I have been around are normally very friendly and social as well. But like humans, each rabbit has their own personality. One rabbit might be curious and friendly while another may prefer to be as far away from humans as possible. It all depends on the rabbit!
And on the ears, I read in another post from you, that the father is a Rex. So I don't think her ears will lop.

On spaying, I've read and heard that spaying greatly helps with temperament. As she matures, if her behavior starts going down-hill, I would look into her getting spayed. But the decision on whether or not to spay is completely up to you. I wouldn't get her spayed at 6 weeks though. I would wait until she's a bit older and sexually mature. Here's a link for you: http://rabbit.org/faq-spaying-and-neutering/

Latest posts

Back