Going away for 4 days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajrios

Reaction score
This is my first time going away for a few days and leaving my bunny alone for that long. I have someone taking care of cleaning his cage and feeding him but I am afraid for him because he will have no one interacting with him other than my 2 cats. I don't want him to be too lonely while I am gone. Other than leaving toys and treats scattered around, is there anything I can do for him while I am away?

Are you cats going to be out with your bunny while your away? Or will they be separate? Maybe your cats and bunny get along really, really well, but I would still be hesitant to leave them alone together for four days.

Your bunny may get a little lonely, but he'll be alright. He might act out a little bit, Bandit tends to do that when he gets lonely. But otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes I usually leave all 3 out at the same time and they all do fine. I swear I think Ollie thinks he's a cat now. Thank you for your insight. Maybe I am more anxious than he is.

Latest posts

Back