Name my bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mockingjay

Reaction score
I am 90% sure that I am getting this bunny! I have been searching so long! But anyways, here is a picture!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1401240624.970497.jpg

She is 9 1/2 weeks old and her birthday is in March. She is very active and loves to be petted as well. The only name I've been able to come up with is Clover! Any good name ideas for her?

Marshmallow, floofie, Mara, Carrie, Nora, patty...

Actually,I think I might use some of those names for my upcoming litter. They are pretty good...

Introduce both bucks into their home that is new to both to them, if the cage has been a previous home to other buns wash it to remove scent, this should stop either one from initially being the home owner and the other an intruder. Then put both buns into the cage at the same time you may find that they still fight at first as long as it does not last for too long or is a constant viscous battle leave them, they will be finding out which one of them is going to be boss! If this doesn't work and the fighting continues I suggest you abandon the idea, however it can be done!

Introduce both bucks into their home that is new to both to them, if the cage has been a previous home to other buns wash it to remove scent, this should stop either one from initially being the home owner and the other an intruder. Then put both buns into the cage at the same time you may find that they still fight at first as long as it does not last for too long or is a constant viscous battle leave them, they will be finding out which one of them is going to be boss. If this doesn't work and the fighting continues I suggest you abandon the idea, however it can be done!

So sorry my device crashed and somehow my post ended up on this feed!! Cute bun though

Mia, Iris, gadget, pizzazz, roxy, shana, and raya. I like names that are not very common. Yes there is a theme here most of the names are from "Jem and the Holograms".

Fluffanutter you could say Fluff for short! Lol that's what I would name a white bunny if I ever got one.

Latest posts

Back