Bunny shed ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolevins

Reaction score
I'm re-emerging from being the on and off lurker because I'm happy welcoming a new bunny (or two) into the household. I haven't kept rabbits in about five years so to say that I'm excited is an understatement. Luckily I have a 5x3ft shed this time around for the rabbit(s). I WISH I could keep a rabbit in my room but with having two snakes in my bedroom, I'm not risking that, no matter how safe the companies claim their tanks to be! I'm 18 and living with my dad and my brother, who are no better at DIY than I am!

Anyway, so far I have a hide, 5 fleece blankets, water and food bowls, a hay rack, 2 little boxes and I'll buy some fun toys this weekend that the rabbit should enjoy. I suppose I'm here because I'm looking for some other ideas!

I'm not adding a run, at least for now, because s/he'll have free range downstairs in the house for 10-13hours per day depending. Looking forward to suggestions!

Hey,
I'm just wondering do you want some toy ideas for them?
- Toilet paper roll with hay inside
- ramp with sticks or rope on it for them to climb
- a bell hanging from safe string or hemp
-a ferret hammock

Don't forget a brush, nail clippers, pet carrier, hay and pellets (obviously), litter, cleaning supplies (white vinegar mixed 50/50 with water is all you need).

Also, it's worth thinking about rabbit proofing before you first let your new bunny out to run around downstairs. Most importantly make sure power cables are out of reach.

Latest posts

Back