Owning a bunny and making toys?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahBananah

Hannah Bananah
Reaction score
I am getting a bunny tomorrow and I have owned rabbits before and I get what it's all about, but I would like a refresh on everything. I also am tired of plain toys I want something out of the box, lol not just boring cardboard boxes. Open to any ideas!

look on some other threads :) many people have asked so it would be best to have a look and see what others have come up with :) good luck and once you get him don't forget to share some pics <3

check out the bird toy section of the pet store too....there's lots of bunny friendly toys there....most of them you can make at home cheaper than what the store wants for them, but it's a great place to get ideas!

check out the bird toy section of the pet store too....there's lots of bunny friendly toys there....most of them you can make at home cheaper than what the store wants for them, but it's a great place to get ideas!
LOL bird owners swear they shop in small animal section all the time and it's cheaper

i have a ladybug rolling toy that's made for cats that my bunny likes pushing around too. :)

Latest posts

Back