Dwarf_Angel's Photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Its amazing how this thread has chugged along. I extend a thank you to everyone who has shared their stories and support to me.

I also must say that she has made me fall in love with dwarf hotots!
I have a feeling that I have done this to a few people.:D It's great because their nickname used to be 'jaws of the fancy breed'. From my experience thats not true LOL! If I'm afraid of anything about them its the fear of being licked to death!

yes you have with me too! LOL.. i want one and i wanna name it Cleopatra! LOL

Cinnabun wrote:
Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Its amazing how this thread has chugged along. I extend a thankyou to everyone who has shared their stories and support to me.

I also must say that she has made me fall in love with dwarf hotots!
I have a feeling that I have done this to a few people.:D It's great because their nickname used to be 'jaws of the fancy breed'. From my experience thats not true LOL! If I'm afraid of anything about them its the fear of being licked to death!

You weren't one I had suspected but I'm glad to know I have influenced you as well! :p

I have to get off now LOL! I keep coming back to the computer tonight LOL! I've got to get up in 5 hours for the show. ;)

Well youv'e made me fall in love with them Amanda.

I am extremely sorry that you had to put Mummy and her babies down. I know it wouldn't have been a decision that you came to lightly. I am100% sure that you did the best you could in such a difficult position and I can imagine your heartbroken by this. At least there is no risk of passing this illness to all your healthy rabbits now. I admire you for finding the courage to do this and I bet it was so hard.

Vickie

Cinnabun wrote:
This is so funny! My daughter and I were playing with a couple of dwarf hotots in the farm store the other day.First, I was very happy to know what they were, and how to properly pronounce their breed name! :p

Second, I said "LOOK, it's little cleopatra bunnies!" LOL!

I love their cute little faces and yes, I was exposed to them here, from Amanda. :)

I've missed this thread, and just wanted to say how sorry I am about the babies.

My Fen has had similar symptoms for 3 of his 4.5 yrs. Fortunately, it's noncontagious, but he gets really miserable sometimes and I feel awfully guilty trying to figure out what to do for him.

I've had a similar decision to make about spaying (or not spaying) one of my does, Izzy. I'm at peace with the decision I made, and I believe it's right, but it took several days of agonizing. Most people on the board wouldn't agree with it, which is why I haven't talked about it(just don't have the heart to argue it further or get blasted for it,perhaps).

When it all comes down to it, the responsibility of a decision is all on your shoulders. Tough, tough place to be.:?I hate that feeling. Sometimes I wish someone could take the decision out of my hands....but it's all mine in the end. But we know our own babies best, after all.

hugs,

Rose

Latest posts

Back