What rabbit breed this could be?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barush

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for spamming the sites, I feel almost guilty for posting this as there are surely more important and urgent questions on this forum but nonethless, I was wondering if you could maybe help me guess what breed my former rabbit was? As I'm thinking about having another rabbit after my doe passed away I was thinking that I would probably like to adopt similar breed as she was really one of the kind. When I took her those years ago the pet shop owner wasn't sure about the breed and thus I just guessed that she might have been some crossbreed with lionhead but wasn't ever sure, so it would be interesting to see what you guys think and if we could maybe shed more light on that. :p

Thanks for stopping by!

DSCN1489.jpg

155.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

Larry, I have to disagree with you since I raise and show Polish. In the first pic, if it weren't for the mane, it could pass for a polish. ND's have very short ears and a very square head. The Polish breed was actually developed, in part, by using ND's so they also have short ears (though not quite as short as the standard ND and their head is similar without being as squared as an ND. I still say it could have Polish in it.

Thanks for answering and helping me guess! :)

Haha, it's interesting that Polish popped up, that was one of the breeds I was also thinking she might have been!

Latest posts

Back