Hey everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittlop

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here! I've been around bunnies my whole life, but haven't had any for the last 6 years or so since I got married and had some kiddos! This Friday I am picking up my new babies, Blitz, the grey/white and Blaze, the black/white! Anyway just thought I'd say hello, I'm super excited to get to know people and share my babies with the world! View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1429136099.207955.jpg

Hello! You're buns seem like cute little fellas. Ours are pretty chill. I never even thought about rabbits as companion animals until I found one the January before last and was unable to find him a happy home. So my then boyfriend and I decided "this is his happy home!" 1 year later we're complete rabbit suckers and we just adopted our 2nd rabbit (Laverne, 1 yo female Dutch). Rabbits are just the coolest little critters aren't they?
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1429145604.097646.jpg

The Baron and his human welcome you to Rabbits online. :D

The Baron is a house rabbit, free roaming 24/7. Here are some photos. I doubt I could offer any advice to a person who has been around rabbits 12 times longer than I.

We hope you enjoy the forums.

Back