How many rabbits do you have?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have one rabbit. He's a black otter mini lop and he is called Truffles :) I am also getting a female mini lop, although I am not sure what colour she is, what do you guys think? She's also nameless atm :)

1400005671997.jpg

Sophie, that first rabbit is not a mini lop. looks more like a fuzzy lop. looks like chocolate otter

The pic I showed of the fuzzy one is from the same breeder I got Truffles, she only has mini lops, surely that would male her a mini lop? I thought chocolate too, but she looks more of a grey/silver as opposed to brown ?

I have one rabbit her name is Shelly Cooper she loves running hoping around. She is a happy bunny 🐰💕💕💕

I have just one bun bun... he is a rescue that I found abandoned on the highway and I have decided to keep him.

I have four. Adahlia is my female mini rex and she is the sweetest. I have one of her babies, Junior, who is a female mini rex/lionhead cross, another lion head, Greta and a male Holland Lop, Lucky. At the end of the month we should have more babies from Greta!!

Back