cage stand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually this type of thing has to either be hand made or you have to find some sort of alternative that can make due for the same purpose(eg. table that is the right size).

I use a computer desk for a stand. It works great plus there is shelving on it to store all of her things. 😊🐰

The hutch does look unsuitable, especially for the 2 larger rabbits that are in it. While it is nice that they can lay down, there isn't much room for them to move around or stand up fully. Not much ventilation or light either.

Is there any reason you are wanting a stand for the cage? Rabbits tend to do better if they can come and go from the cage on their own, that can be tricky if they are higher up. A cage that size isn't really big either, so you could be better off with a bigger cage or using a pen.

I only put them in cage at night ..otherwise they live free in my house and both are female sisters .they love each_other every much

Back