i bought a digital camera!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batbunny

Reaction score
so i finally gave in andparted with that hundred bucks. with my mom being overseas &batman bothering me about you guys not getting to see how adorable heis-i had no choice. soo....

here we are!

Picture.jpg

batman on his shelf...

Picture%20004.jpg

"can i help you?"

Picture%20008.jpg

Batbunny,

You're as beautiful as Batman.

His attitude and cuteness come out loud and strong in these pictures.

EXCELLENT photography.

-Carolyn

aww-thank you carolyn!lol-youre making me blush... that picture of me kinda scaresme but i had to take one for my mom...i was surprised at how well thepictures turned out. i just noticed the catwoman picture behindhim-maybe thats why hes looking so tough? :p

Carolyn wrote:
Batbunny,

You're as beautiful as Batman.

-Carolyn
Carolyn, I was going to say the SAME THING! Batbunny looks like a model!

Batbunny, Batman looks like he's really grown! What asweet bunny baby doll! His personality is really shiningthrough in these pics.

Keep posting pics! Nothing wrong with being a proudbunny mommy! :D I load this board up with pics ofSherman every opportunity I get!!! lol!

Batman is adorable!!! You look great tooBatBunny. I hate having my pics taken and so we have very fewbut when my dig camera gets here I will post pics of my girls withtheir bunns. My girls are cute lol.

Aww so cute!! I'll probably have some pictures byMonday!! Lots of picture, I'll post like 20 of them....haha. I dontlook good in pictures, so, I try to stay outta them! I'm gonna see if Ican get a pic of Megan and Rahoon together, but I'm pretty sure one ofthem will run away before I can take it lol, also Rahoon bit Megan onthe nose the last time they were together....lol. Rahoon knows hes theman of the house ;)

Cute pics, batbunny.

You two are so beautiful. I love Batman's cutelittle face... he looks like a bunny that is so inoccent. He wouldlooks like the purfect bunny to go with that Bad Bunny Jokes website

:)thanks again guys!hehe-he is definitely not innocent! he thinks he can get away withstuff because of that face! lol...MBLM-rahoon bit megan?! poor littlegirl but thats justtoo funny!

lol yeah, I had them both out on the bed, Ithought they could be friends! Megan went up to Rahoon and started tosniff him and he bit her on the nose! Poor Maggie wasn't expecting it!lol it was funny though.

Latest posts

Back