need more rabbit-people facebook friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]I'll add you!
But I dunno how to find people using email on FB.. .__.

If you look up Bailee Danielle Ydg that is me =)

[align=center]I can't find you either =(

Ohh, search for me again, it should work now!

I would add you, but I can't seem to find you... Typed in your name and email, but you are nowhere to be found.

I found Yield though! :)

I am moving this to the off-topic area (Let Your Hare Down) since it isn't as much about rabbits as it is about friends who have rabbits etc.

Anyone want to add me I am Marsha Louise Pyles.

Sherill: I cannot find you. Please find me and I will add you. Everyone please put that you are from rabbitsonline.net in a message.

Kipcha wrote:
I would add you, but I can't seem to find you... Typed in your name and email, but you are nowhere to be found.

what is your name and email so that I can try and find you. I would like to add you to my friends list also.

TinysMom wrote:
I am moving this to the off-topic area (Let Your Hare Down) since it isn't as much about rabbits as it is about friends who have rabbits etc.
Do you have a facebook page Peg? I would like to add you as a friend.

Sweetie wrote:
Kipcha wrote:

what is your name and email so that I can try and find you. I would like to add you to my friends list also.
It's Amanda Greening ([email protected]). I sent you a request.

Kipcha wrote:
Sweetie wrote:
Kipcha wrote:

It's Amanda Greening ([email protected]). I sent you a request.
Ok I have accepted it. I don't know what I was thinking, I thought that you were someone else. Sorry about that. I have accepted the friend request. We are now friends.

Latest posts

Back