Rabbit Kisses and Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I just had to share.Elf was such an adorable sweetheart today. Every day I go lay down inthe living room for hops and pets. She usually puts her front feet upon my back and then hops around me. Today she had the nerve to actuallyhop up onto my back and then around on my back as well. It was toocute. She was a big ole' kisser today too. She licked my arms and shirtwhenever I paused in the petting. She does want to nibble on the fabricof my shirt, but, being as we have all hardwood floors, I just gentlynudged her away and said "No Bite!" each time she did it. She seemed toget the idea, and just licked more instead. What a sweetie, my lil Elf.:D

Minda

Thank you!

I love this picture of her. Just makes me wanna go up and pinch her cheeks!

Course, I'd get as close as the whiskers and she'd be GONE!

Minda

I am going to guess on the name... Minda....would it happen to be a certain character character from EQ? hehe

I love the pictures of Elf, she is such a photogenic beauty :)

She was my Christmaspresent two years ago. So she was our little (and she WAS little)Christmas Elf. She was so cute and small it seemed to fit. Now thatshe's megabunny it might not be as appropriate, but it's too late tochange it now ;).

And yes! My first character on EQ was aWood Elf. Her name is Azarielle--also a beautiful name in it's ownright, but we already used it on a cat (now gone), and we were going touse it for our daughter, but.... Azarielle is the angel of death, andit just didn't seem right to name our daughter that :p

Minda

Elf is a sweety for real. Did she ever try to chewyour hair? I have waist lengh hair and every now and then I feelpulling and the buns are giving me a hair cut. To bad the don't knowhow to make straight lines when they chew because my husband straightenit out for me every couple of weeks

I love your evidence picture! You orwhomever was taking the picture sure does have a quick finger tocapture that moment! Emmit kissed my nose for the first timetoday, and I know now too how exciting that is! Your little(err big) Elf is a real sweetheart...have fun you two!

-Carrie, Martin, and Emmit

Latest posts

Back