Pictures of Naughty bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
:bunnydance: I tried to put this in the photo section but wasnt allowed. So has anyone caught thier fur-bun doing naughty things? I did today and wanted to share.

Today Tebow decided that he would jump out of his lil pen. (i know it's low but he hasn't done it before)
I found him on the table, Naughty Tebow!!

tebownaughty.jpg

Now that he's found out how to do it, you probably should do something about it. Do you know if he jumped out or was able to climb the horizontal bars. If climbing, you could cover them with cardboard.

Just like mine, he jumped over the bars, I could see him planning it in his head beforehand. Have to put a panel in front of it so he won´t do it again. Sometimes, they find the weak spots and we have to rectify but it´s great fun doing it. I came into my living room one morning and found one bunny on the sofa and the other on the dining room chair. No damage so not a problem but I had to do a few changes to their cages to stop it happening again.

Just like mine, he jumped over the bars, I could see him planning it in his head beforehand. Have to put a panel in front of it so he won´t do it again. Sometimes, they find the weak spots and we have to rectify but it´s great fun doing it. I came into my living room one morning and found one bunny on the sofa and the other on the dining room chair. No damage so not a problem but I had to do a few changes to their cages to stop it happening again.

Funny thing.. there is a panel in front of the table it's about 28in high from the floor. And to the table 31in lol didn't think the bugger could jump that high!

I´m sometimes amazed how high they can jump and mine are only very small, Houdini weighs just over a kilo !!!

"Who me? No, I didn't make this mess!"
t7flv6.jpg

Latest posts

Back