Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Housing and Environment > blanket play

Old 02-17-2017, 06:15 AM   #1
erikamc
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default blanket play

Sorry, I seem to post my stuff as individual notes.Currently, bunny (yes, she is STILL, technically nameless) does not have free roam of her room. Work in progress. One thing still occupying the same room is my corn snake. I have a blanket I toss over the corn snakes cage when I feed her. When it's not covering her cage at feeding time, it is in a ball on the floor of the "bunny" room. The bunny likes to dig at the blanket, sometimes I use it as a pillow while I'm hanging out with her. Tonight, I decided to sort of turn it in to tunnels. We spent an hour playing with that blanket! I have video of it, I have to figure out how to edit it and then I'll see if I can share it. I draped the blanket across my lap, a store bought timothy hay hut, and two card board boxes. She would run under one end (with a little lifting help), explore under the blanket, come out at another spot, then turn around and do it again. She had a blast! I'm sure this idea has already been brought up at some point, but I thought I would share:-)

stevesmum Likes This 
Old 02-17-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
Blue eyes
RABBIT_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 562 Times on 422 Posts
Likes Given: 831

That sounds like fun! One of mine had fun with a large towel - just not quite as active as it sounds like your girl was. Will look forward to seeing the video you create.

(We have a cornsnake also. )

http://youtu.be/Tu9qr0IEQkQ
erikamc Likes This