Happy New Year Rabbits Online!

Rabbits Online > Pet Rabbit Discussion > Nutrition and Behavior > Raise your hand if you have a rabbit that's a jerk

Old 02-13-2017, 05:37 PM   #11
Nancy McClelland
Larry
RABBIT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 702 Times on 585 Posts
Likes Given: 1182

Send a message via Yahoo to Nancy McClelland

Sounds like he's adept at training you. You need to assert your place as the alpha or the behavior you don't like will escalate. They have to get used to you reaching into "their" hutch and you have to handle them whether they like it or not as you need to clean scent ducts and trim nails so a certain amount of handling is necessary. We have rescued several from death-row that were biters--and I'm mean leaving a chunk of your flesh hanging and bleeding. With patience and training they have all become sweet bunnies even if they still have attitude. Remember that it is you who does the training and not the other way around.