funny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
One of my violin students got to go visit thebunnies after his lesson. He was so excited, showing his mom. "Look,Mom--this is the one that goes brain-dead when you pet it--and the foodfalls out of its mouth!"

That's my Izzybug! hehehe

Rose

My nephew said to me once, "Aunt Caloryn? Does Tucker hop or does he bounce?"

-Carolyn

I told him Both. I said he hops along, but when he binkies, he bounces.

Same child asked me, "What's Tucker's Middle Name?"

Does your rabbit have a middle name?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I told him Both. I said he hops along, but when he binkies, he bounces.

Same child asked me, "What's Tucker's Middle Name?"

Does your rabbit have a middle name?

-Carolyn
Funnyyou should ask, Mocha actually does. I call him Mocha Chino. I don'tknow if that's normally one word but I use it as two and when he's introuble I use his full name, lol. And Spice doesn't, he's just my Spicebaby!

[align=left]Laura, Moch, & Spice[/align]

Elf really doesn'thave a middle name, but the kids call her "bunny" more than Elf a lotof the time, so she has morphed into Elf Bunny when I talk about hermost of the time.

Minda

Tucker does.

It's Bucker.

That's what the kids and I call him by the most.

-Carolyn

Actually -- My bunnies have the mostunoriginal middle names -- Bugsy Bunny and RoxyRabbit and then of course our family name

As for Kids -- My son asks why Bugsy always wants to playpiggyback with Roxy--- um -- he's a playful sort of Bun? ---- Kim

Apollo has one. My son gave it to him.

His name is Apollo M.B.-as in Momma's Boy

So now if Apollo does something he shouldn't it's: Apollo M.B. *my last name* stop it.

It's pretty funny.

Tina

My! We all put a lot of thought into our bunny's middle names, don't we?

-Carolyn

My buns have their own last names. We named Pauly, Pauly Walnuts after the Sopranos character & Mella is Mella Beans.

When Pauly was little the vet was certain he was a girl, so we calledhim Paula for a while. The day came to get "Paula" spayed. The vetcalled my boyfriend after the operation to tell him Pauly was fine, butwhen he opened him up for the spay, he discovered Pauly was a male with"the smallest testicles" he'd ever seen. The doctor called it a"sneuter". Since then Paul has become very popular with the vet andnurses. We all call him Pauly Smallnuts. Poor Pauly. :p

OK mybunnies---you say your bunnies haveunoriginal middlenames...well it isn't his middle name, butwe do call ours Cookie Monster a lot of the time. So I guessI'm right there with you on the unoriginal middle names.

Sometimes I even call him Mama's Little Cookie Boy. Silly huh?

Wabbitwuv

Well, of late, Sherman's middle name hasbeen "Prince" as in "Crown Prince Sherman". :) Ourlast name is only an extraneous appendage. lol!

Latest posts

Back