Omg!!!..help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadburys_mom

Reaction score
I put paper like old sales papers that comes inthe newspaper ..because I heard they like to tear it up and play withit..well he's doing more thean playing..HE'S EATING IT:shock:..willthis hurt him??

no it won't hurt him..don't let him eat the wholesection..just take the rest away from him..but it won't hurt him..keepan eye on him and make sure it all passes through all right..my bundoes that all the time..sometimes she eats it and sometimes she dosen'tjust keep an eye on him.

megan and hip hop

My bunny loves to eat paper!!! She just rips upthe whole thing! It wont hurt her/him if (s)he eats alittle,so dont let her eat a whole lot-- THAT could hurther/him. Watch her/him eat it sometime, and when (s)he starts to do ittry takingthe paperout of her/his mouth to showher/him u dont want her/him to do it. But let her/him rip it up... ican garuntee shell have fun doing that!

~*~aMy 'n' aPrYl~*~

Our bunnies do it all the time, Fawn has athronebook, ahem, a phonebook that she sits upon most of theday, but every now and again they decide that they want to destroy itand a decent amount of paper gets consumed in the process.

As everyone else said, just be sure that they aren't consuming too much of it, and that their poops are still ok.

My bunnies like the paper too. Sampsonis the worst, he throws it, scratches at it, eats it, tears it up...heis wild with paper. But, they all eat the paper ifthey can. I just got Woody Pet litter to try because Basileats the recycled paper stuff.

Jen

Cadburys_momwrote:

I put paper like old sales papers that comes in thenewspaper ..because I heard they like to tear it up and play withit..well he's doing more thean playing..HE'S EATING IT:shock:..willthis hurt him??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just make sure he doesn't eat too much. There is alwaysthe possibility that too much paper ingested could cause and impactionin his digestive tract.

All of my buns eat or chew paper, but I try to offer it in moderation to avoid any problems.

~Jim

LoveMyBunnies wrote:
Fawn has a thronebook, ahem, a phonebook that shesits upon most of the day
Pebbles loves to chew, rip, and dig out of her cardboardtube. But she hasn't touch the telephone at all.She uses the empty paper rolls to throw around, but doesn'teat or chew them either.

Rainbows! :)

we have (had) wood chip effect wallpaper on ourwalls in the rabbits room but they have stripped most of it and seem tobe fine could just be something they feel they are missing in thierdiet?

Latest posts

Back