Rainbow Bridge recieves another angel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
My sister in laws bunbun Batman lost his battlewith Coccidea early Tuesday morning. He was such a sweet bun and I justloved him as much as I loved Robin. He was only with us for a shorttime but he stole my heart quick.Whenever I pet him he stayedperky and never cowarded. He loved his pets! I have cried and cried andthought I couldn't cry any more. I thought I have gathered myselfenough to post this but tears have found my eyes onceagain.He will be deeply missed. His pictures will show justhow comfortable and trustung he already had become.

Goodbye dear sweet Batman, we will miss you deeply. Have loads of fun and frolick all day long at TheBridge.

Batman and Robin just loved to cuddle together and occasionaly you would catch one of them kissing the others head.

SnugglesAndKisses.jpg

More Snuggles!

Snuggles.jpg

Snoozing! He was always so much fun to watch while he was snoozing orlaying around. He always seemed to just flop and get comfy with noworries.

Snoozing.jpg

BatmanFrogorBunny.jpg

BatmanLikesNewDigs.jpg

BatmanFeelingFroggy.jpg

Batman and Robin share lunch together.

BatmanandRobinShare.jpg

BatmanandRobinShare2.jpg

Batman also never seemed to mind or be afraid to meet some of his otherfurry brothers and sisters or cousins. The first are of my cat Charlie.If I am not paying attention he jumps in the cage and watches. Thethird and fourth are of my sister in laws dog Sammi. She loves tomother other animals and we wouldn't let her lick Batman to pieces soshe was asstill as possible and shaking she wanted to motherhim so bad.

CharlieBatmanRobin.jpg

CharlieMeetsBatman.jpg

BatmanandSammi.jpg

BatmanandSammi2.jpg

Oh, I'm so sorry, Babbs!!

What a beautiful little babe. My heart goes out to all that are grieving.

-Carolyn

Im so sorry to hear the bad news. My heart goes out to you

My thoughts are with you all!

Batman will have lots of our lost angels to play with at rainbow bridge.

Oh Babbs,

I'm truley sorry.

He was such a little man. Very cute and lovable.

He will surely be missed by all,

in my thoughts,

Lyndsy, and the monkeys

I am so sorry!:(:(:(

He was adorable! And obviously well-liked by other animals as well.You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful bun as part of yourlife. And he was fortunate to have you because you cared about him verymuch. My thoughts are with you.

Bunnies do have a way of stealing hearts, don't they?:)

I'm so, so, so very sorry for yourloss. Coccidea can be tough as it causes dehydration reallyquickly. He was a beautiful little guy.

I hate to bring this up right now, but it's really important that youget Robin tested for coccidea, and honestly the sooner the better.

Jen

Thanks for your thoughts and concern Jen. Pleasenever be afraid to bring something up like that with me. No matter thetiming, I love that little guy to pieces and want the best for him!

I did call the vet and she has said that I could just go ahead andstart treating Robin with the Albon as a preventitive. Even though heshows no signs of it he may still have it but in the early stages. Heis eating, drinking, pooping and playing fine. I was a basket case lastnight and kept getting up to check on Robin for fear of loosong himovernight too. I think Robin sensed that I was sad because he licked mequite a bit on my arm as I was holding and loving on him last night.

I am sorry Babbs about your loss ofBatman. Give your sister in laws our sympathy. I'mglad Robin can sense your feelings and that he is fine.

Will see Batman at Rainbow Bridge.

Rainbows! :(

Im so sorry for your loss.Batman will be with thebunny that was lost down the road from me today and all of the otherbunnies at the bridge.Ill keep you im in my prayers as for Robin.

Ashley

Latest posts

Back