Looking for a Lionhead breeder in Windsor/Essex County

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows of a breeder of Lionhead rabbits in my area?
I would Like to get a female Lionhead but most of the breeders are past London. which is hard for me to get out there when i don't have a car to get out there. I use to have a breeder i would go to but she is getting out of breeding, due to her busy schedule. I am not in a hurry to get one right away. since i am looking for a pacific colour i would love a seal point or harlequin, I do not want a black,white or grey bunny. thank Danielle:)

Liz Van Leeuwen
Beamsville, ON
Lionheads
Leeuwen Lionheads
We are a small hobby rabbitry located in the Niagara region. We focus only on lionhead rabbits and have a very small heard. Our first litter was born March 16th 2012. We strive for breed standdard but also feel producing well adjusted and socialized rabbits is also important. Our babies are raised in house and our loved and played with daily. They leave here used to be handled by children and other animals.
[email protected]
905-650-2748

Clauida Goud
Goderich, Ontario
Lionheads
Moonlight Rabbitry
After raising some different breeds of rabbits for a couple of years (Californians,New Zealands,mini Rex and Hollanders) I can now say that I found My breed in the Lionheads.
[email protected]
1519-955-3083 or 1519-524-9544

Jennifer Mattson
Kingston, Ontario
Lionheads, New Zealand, French Lops
The Bazaar Barn Rabbitry
At the Bazaar Barn I collect and sell unique items such as antiques, crafts, handmade items etc. I also raise Silkie Bantam chicks. When I took in my first lionhead rescue bunny I was hooked. Now I strive for PERFECTION!!!
[email protected]
613 572 2883

I am looking for a male lionhead to breed with our female. She is a beautiful black and white, blue eyed, double mane. I have requests for 5 babies already. This will be our second litter. The male we used before passed away last summer :(. Please contact me if you can help out. We can discuss either a stud fee, or pick of the litter. Please email me.

Jodi

Latest posts

Back