Bunny Noises.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiff

Reaction score
Greeting from Steve and Dylan.

I have yet another question i am hoping you may help with,

As Dylan is growing fonder of us he has now taking to licking us when it's play time.

He can't get enough of it. However sometimes when he is licking andsometimes when he is eating he makes a noise that i've not quite workedout. It's kind of like a vibrating noise. Very hard to explain but sortof like a vibrating what could be cluck if that makes any sense. Healso does it sometimes when i stroke the back of his head. Could be across with a sort of pur but faster.

He is as playful as ever, eating and drinking as usual and the other end is working fine.

Any suggestions greatfully appreciated.

Steve + Dylan.

It is called toothpurr and they do it because theylove there family and it feels so good. They also make funny gruntingsounds when mad or you move their stuff. I have one that does thegrunts when he runs the Bunny 500 every morning. I only heard onescream and never want to hear that again. You are so lucky to have akisser and purrer I only have a few that do it

bunty wrote:
It iscalled toothpurr and they do it because they love there family and itfeels so good. They also make funny grunting sounds when mad or youmove their stuff. I have one that does the grunts when he runs theBunny 500 every morning.

Or when courting.....kind of a whufff whufff hmmmph hmmph sound.Accompanied by very fast circles as close as possible to the legs. ;)

Rose

Megan only grunts or squeeks. She grunts when youpick her up when she doesn't feel like it, it's actually more of agrowl, like "grrr, dont touch me mommy I'm not in the mood" lol. Shesqueeks when she gets really scared, which has only happened once whenmy dumb brothers friend was trying to pick her up and hold her.

Ah Rose.

it could be this one. Top mark for describing the noise, though we haven't got any circling around us yet.

As long as it is a good noise then that's all i'll worry about.

Thanks

batmans quite a noisyguy...when he was humping, hed make this little robot-likescreech/growl at me. he always does the chatter & screecheswhen he stretches/yawns. he grunts alot too and ive heard him makepiggy noises when he eats. :p

Latest posts

Back