Hello, Im new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
Hi, My names Brittany and i thought i would introduce me and my pets.

I have 7 Rabbits, 1 cat and 1 dog. Heres some pictures of my bun bun's

This is My broken Netherland Dwarf Oreo, Hes 9 months old.

oreo.jpg

This is My Pointed whiteAmerican Fuzzy Lop Lucy shes 8 months old.

lucyfg.jpg

This is Jack my Black dutch, hes 11months old.

jack2.jpg

This is Jasmine my Blue dutch, shes 8 weeks old and is going to show in July

JazzyLayingdown.jpg

This is Lucy's and Oreo's babies, They were a suprise litter on Jan.30th and are 8 weeks old. (from left to right). Peanut, Nahnee and Malia

gfhfghfytry.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Brittany,

These pictures are adorable. :)

-Carolyn

Jack is a really beautiful Dutch. He reminds me very much of Maxie.

There's a member named Buck Jones, a Wonderful Man. He's on vacationnow, but he had a gorgeous black and white Dutch that was much biggerthan Jack; he won many prizes in ARBA shows. His name was Maxie andunfortunately he passed away last year. Those of us that knew Maxiewill never get over his passing on because he really was a Very Specialand Beautiful Rabbit inside and out. I never had a fondness for theDutch breed before I met Maxie; now, I love them all.

Buck has a Blue Dutch named Ernestine and I'm bunnysitting her for themonth. She's the sweetest little babe, and she looks just about thesame size as Jasmine.

All of our little ones are so sweet.

:)

-Carolyn

Jack went to show once, he won 3rd place for bestbuck once at our local fair..it was for locals only. His saddle isnt asstraight as i hoped for so we purchased Jasmine for only 30 dollars,she was sent to a petstore by mistake and i seen her and noticed hermarkings were great and bought her on the spot.

Latest posts

Back