Watching us? watching tv..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cher

Reaction score
Jezebel is getting a little on the creepy side;)I remember reading a thread titled "What is your bunniesfavorite television program?" and now its quite far back, hence the newthread!

Her favorite T.V. program is.........ME!! And to tell ya'll the truthit gets a little weird sometimes (chuckle, but not in a negative way)this ties in Buck's post too about rabbits knowing what we arethinking. I finally leaned over and asked her how she can bear to stareat me for so long, she took a long stretch, flopped out her back legsand got a little more comfortable , if that iseven possible.Just thought I would shareherbehaviour :)

P.S. She is in lovewith YOUGURT treats Carolyn, I am going tohave to re-read BunnyMommy'spostagainonHELP.....for some strengthon this one-she assumesthe kangaroo position as soon as the box is given a little shake

How ever do I resist this? ;)OH yeah its easytogive advice onSherman (since he is not lookingRIGHT at me, but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Iam checking mah phonebill-how much you want to bet thosetwo have been teaching my"innocents" the tricks'o'the trade?) LOL LOL
Cher

LOL! Looks like Jezebel is an astute observer of human nature! lol! :D

Oh, man, Cher! I wish that you hadn't mentioned theyogurt drops! Someone mentioned them at Bunnyfest and nowyou're mentioning them. I've been trying to hold off onbuying any because I know that I can't be strong!:( Well, maybe if I just buy one, teeny, tiny, little package... ;)

And yes, I think that Sherman may be secretly corrupting a lotof the bunnies on this board!!! lol! :?

My friend adopted a bunny who sits in front of theTV and grooms or just lays down and stares at them. They said theythink she wants them to watch her

Oh wow! I thought Apollo was the only one thatjust lays there and stares at me. I guess he's trying to tell me he isfar more interesting than anything I'll find on tv lol.

I finally broke down and bought yogurt drops. Apollo can beg but oh mygoodness. I gave him one and he tortured me for two hours. Between theeyes and the paws on my knee,well ,he got another one. I created a monster. He begs better and more thanmy dog lol.

Tina

Hey Cher,

Do they sell Yogurt Drops in China? I wrote a silly post about NewJersey because everything I put in Jade & Jez's care package wasmade in New Jersey.

Didn't know if they ever had them before.

Just curious.

-Carolyn

dajeti2 wrote:
I finally broke down and bought yogurt drops. Apollo can beg but oh mygoodness. I gave him one and he tortured me for two hours. Between theeyes and the paws on my knee,well ,he got another one. I created a monster. He begs better and more thanmy dog lol.

Tina
See! See! Glad to see I'm not the only one!!! :D

Oh, you're the weakest one, BunnyMommy.

Don't worry about that.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: Don't make Sherman Mad.

*laughs laughs laughs*
-Carolyn

Nope, no yogurt drops to be found here inTainan-but perchance if I ever ventured to Taipei they might have them(much larger city about 4 1/2 hours away) SOOOOO Miss.Carolyn THANK youagain ;)

ummm, I think........I shake the box and I have kangaroo's! see post about needing help from BunnyMommy on giving out treats LOL

Latest posts

Back