Clover

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayraysmama

Reaction score
First I'd like to say Welcome to Jax's our newmember. Now can anyone give me any advise on my cocoa eatingclover a farmer said it is good for him but I don't want him gettingsick. He eats rabbit pellets, and plenty of water he doesn'tlike carrots so my boyfriend started giving him clover is this good ornot. Have put in an order for Timothy hay since Carolyn andM&Smom have suggested it thank-you for your help.:)

Hey there and welcome, Ryan here, (im gonna haveto sign up my self at this rate!!!) well, according tohttp://www.nativedigital.com/rabbit/care/bunnybasics.htmlcloverwill NOT harm your bun, in fact they advise it, check it out

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Feeding[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Your rabbit's diet shouldinclude dried food, grass, meadow hay, fresh vegetables and water. Feedonly a small amount of rabbit mix or pellets - about a handful a dayper medium size rabbit - and make sure the bunny eats all parts of themix. Offer at least two cups of different vegetables a day and smalleramounts of carrot and fruit, which are high in sugar. Hay and watershould be available at all times. You can also provide your rabbit withother sources of fibre such as apple and pear twigs, straw and edibletoys (e.g. seagrass mats). If you have a garden, let your rabbit grazeon grass, clover, dandelions and other wild plants. Shop-bought treatsare best avoided - spoil your bunny with a variety of fresh vegetablesinstead. [/font]

straight from the page :) and just for reference this is a good source of info methinks:D

Latest posts

Back