A new little lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neena

Bunny Obsessed
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nfh81gbZOH1roqveo.jpg

This is Lady Mabari, the black Nethie X doe I brought home from the SPCA this afternoon. She was just spayed a couple of days ago but seems to be doing well. She and Ser Bouncealot are eyeballing each other from their separate cages *lol*. It's not love at first sight, but once she's all healed up, we'll see how bonding goes.

She's so tiny, though, that Bouncealot the Lionhead X looks like a big fluffy monster!

She looks like one of the baby bunnies that was brought to the bunny rescue group today. You got quite a lil lady there!

Thanks, guys!

I should mention that her right leg sticks out like that because of an old break that healed in that position. She gets around surprisingly well on it. It was impossible not to fall in love with such a little trooper.

She's eating and drinking like a champ, and doesn't seem nervous about any of the sounds here so far. I'm pleased with how things are going.

I would love to hear how the bonding goes with your little fuzz butts!😁

She has a gorgeous, glossy black coat, and her ears are so velvety soft that she really is very nice to pet. However, I'm not very good at taking pictures of her yet where she doesn't end up looking like a little black blob ^^;.
mabcouch01_zps624491b6.jpg

Latest posts

Back