Happy boy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bunbun looks years younger since he's been outrunning. I get a wild reception in the morning, and heevensprayed me again (I dodged:). He thinks it's an awesome game and that Ishould smell just like him. I've been dodging for years (I now wear a"Bunbun hazard suit" when I go out every day!).

Before, he just sat there all hunched up and didn't want to eat much.He wasn't even excited to see me (hmmm, could that have anything to dowith all the treatments he got from me almost every day for twomonths??? hehe).

Now he bounces off the walls (literally) when I come out. Hedoes have to take some downtime after he goes back in, now that he'solder, but as of today he's doing great for 8 1/2! He cleans uphis food again too, and his fur is almost totally grown back. I'm stillworried about a couple of skin problems/hotspots/scar tissue???, buthe's so much better.

Sheesh, I thought he was dying. And he was just sad! I feel bad Ididn't figure out what was going on sooner. I wish the quarantinehadn't lasted so long. I hope he keeps on getting better!

Rose :D:D:D:D:D

Glad to hear this good report on BunBun, Rabbitgirl!

Sherman and I will be praying for continued health and recovery for him! :)

Latest posts

Back