Confused about bunny behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun Mom

Reaction score
Benny's 3yrs and neutered. He's really a laid back bunny.

I cleaned his room including the carpet b/c there was Joon haireverywhere. I thought that would helpalso with hisdepression. Since we got Blossom, he's perked up and eating again.Blossom is in the same room now but in a ex-large dog crate that wefixed up. Benny rubs his face all over the crate, rubs his nose on hersthru the door and lays in front of it. He's started doing thistwitching thing with his head that I read was a good thing. He's alsostarted digging around the crate. I read this could be an aggressionthing. I'm getting mixed signals from him and really confused now. Ishe digging b/c he wants to hurt her or he wants her out?

Any ideas of what's going thru his head?

It couldbe he wants her out ,but i might suggest holding her before lettingheron the floor with him tho ,that way you can read what heis going to do . This is thebunny who lost his friend right?

i would try sitting with themboth ,you holding her and see howit goes , try togo slowly so nothing badhappens. good luck let us know .

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, he's the one that lost his girl.

That's kind of what I was thinking about him. I'll try holding her inmy lap but I'll waita little longer andmake surethe hubby can be theretoo.So far, Benny's doing really good but I keep wondering, what if he goesnuts....he's 11 lbs bigger than her and very strong.

Latest posts

Back