RESOLVED: Help! My Bun (Nala) needs a new home :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm local (I go to Cornell), but my buns live with my family in Los Angeles because I'm not allowed to have them here with me at school. I'll keep my ears open for anyone interested around here though. Good luck!

I so badly want to take Nala, but I just have too small of a room (in too small of an apartment) for two rabbits (as I have another 2 yr old female).

I'm sure you've heard this a lot, but I've been really struggling with this decision since I saw her. I'm pretty heartbroken over it. She's such a lovely rabbit<3

Nala is so cute! I have always loved that pic of her butt next to the dog.

I hope you can somehow keep her in Oregon because I know how much she means to you.

Came back to see how things are going...
I hope you are able to find a home for her close to you ):
I wish you could just drop her off here in Michigan with meee, you'd be able to come see her whenever (even though Oregon is a while away.)

awe i am so sorry to hear this... i hope things work out and you can keep Nala.. i know how it is to loose a bunny.. i always liked how Nala and your dog got along so good.. it reminds me of how Peapoo was with my dogs Max and Mookie.

Yea, I love letting her out every day and watching her stalk Simone for hours. It looks like the plan for me is to move out as normal on Nov 8th, but I'll be visiting home for Christmas. So my mom will take care of her for the time being, and I'll have more time to determine a good place for her...or to determine if she's able to live with me...!

I'm finally able to make an update - and it has taken awhile!

I've got a very close Aunt and Cousin living in Colorado. My cousins birthday is coming up and she has always wanted a rabbit and a dog. My mom has been having trouble taking care of both my pets with the little time she has, so this is quite the blessing! My Aunt is great with animals and used to have a rabbit herself, so I know they are both in good hands.

My mom is presently traveling to Colorado with her friend and the two furry friends on their way to a new home. I was unfortunately not able to be a part of any of this because I just got a job and wasn't able to get time off, but progress has been going well!

It's quite a weight of the shoulders to know Nala and Simone are going to a great home and that they will have each other and more play time than ever!

I have also let them know of the huge support this forum has to offer, so they may be able to keep updates going.

Thanks for everything everybody - I'm very grateful, as is Nala.

I live in Oregon and with some more info I may be able to take her..

Latest posts

Back