Anyone near Minneapolis?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEM

Reaction score
I'm moving from the dorms into a house sometimein late May or early June. I will also be going home to Texas for acouple of weeks in the summer and need someone to watch the buns. Idon't want them to be in the hub bub of moving and then be settled fora couple of days before I go out of town. So I was wondering if anyonehere lived in the Twin Cities area and could provide a vacation homefor these two kids for 2 or 3 weeks (May 10th or so until the firstweek of June). Their cage is easy to disassemble and move, so if youahve a little extra space and time it probably wouldn't be too much ofa hassle. They're super sweet and fun, as you all know rabbits are. :)

If you're at all interested let me know. We can chat and see if it's agood fit. I know it's far ahead of time, but I don't want to end upwith no loving place for them.

How can you resist these face?
haroldjudyfloor.jpg

Oh EEEM, I wish I lived a bit closer. Iwould do it in a heartbeat. I think it's great you are looking so farin advance. I will be peaying you find some one responsible to takethem. I wish I could do it. You'll have to keep us posted ok.

Tina

Well, I live in Duluth so I am not that far fromthe cities. Depending on when it is I may be able to help you out. I dohave dogs though in addition to our three rabbits, don't know if thatwould stress your buns out to much. Obviously they would be keptseperate when out and about. Please PM me if you would like to chatabout a possible arrangment.

Adrienne (Fergi's mom)

PM is sent! Thanks for the interest. The onlyproblem with Duluth is I don't have a car to deliver the kids to you.And I wouldn't ask you to drive all the way here and back. But maybe wecan figure something out.

I am near St.Paul.. like 1/2 an hour away-45min.. but looks like Fergi beat me.. which is fine! LOL.. Fergi isgreat with rabbits! lol

It would definitely be easier to get them to you,Cinnabun... We'll see what happens. Thanks, both of you, for offeringto help me out!

Latest posts

Back