Rabbits Explore Space

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron

Reaction score
My rabbit the Baron, likes to explore. I believe if all rabbits have the same personality traits, they would quickly end up the space explorers of the future. They would traverse the vast expanse of space using what we call worm holes (they of course would call them rabbit holes).

They would poke a lot of holes in space around a planet they are investigating, popping in and out of these holes and brushing by the planet. If natives of the planet attempted communication of any kind, they might just get a glance or a casual, "Oh, hello there." after which the rabbit ship would simply disappear down yet another hole torn in space.

Depending on the temperament and how advanced the natives of the planet are, they may view the behavior as a great insult. They might think of all the holes in space as a threat and possibly start sealing the spacial tears. If the natives of planet eventually made friends with the rabbit aliens, I imagine the rabbits would rub their chins on the natives and most objects in the room before leaving the peace talks.

I imagine that a group of space fairing rabbits would get along with almost any species they encounter. That is until they met a species composed of vegetable matter and then it would be war.

Nice whimsical post. It's amusing how curious rabbits are when you turn them loose in the house.

I think my bun would be hiding in a spaceship until there's romaine. Lol

Latest posts

Back