Your first bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benny is my first, he's who knows what kind of rabbit. His dad may very well have been a wild rabbit, he was born on a farm and lived there. A woman bought him, then dropped him off at the humane society where two weeks later I got him. I call him my Sweet Ba Ba Boy, even though he can be a demon rabbit, he's my BennyBoy.

Now I still have Benny[1 year old] and a supossedly 4 month old lionhead and lop and 4 3 week old lop/lionhead babies!!!

Miss Bun was my first rabbit. We got her at a pet store, she was the runt of her litter. A couple days after we brought her home I thought hmm that's weird, shouldn't she be eating more? Off to the vet we went and thus started a long and often painful and expensive journey. She was a sickly girl but she had my whole heart. So much personality and fun when she was feeling well! Adventurous and outgoing too, everyone loved her. She's been gone almost three years now. But when I met her something kind of clicked and fell into place, I found my favorite thing in the world! I don't think I will ever be without rabbits in my life. A year and a half ago I decided I wanted her with me forever...

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back