New Litters and new Breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekcip5

Reaction score
Hi All, have been lurking as usual, as I hate topost in the way this forum is set up. Anyway, so far wehave4 new litters. Fluffball, polish bew, finally had 3 kitsafter the 4th mating. 1 was a peanut, and has passedon. Emily, the famous "I am having them on the wire and youcan't stop me" with her first litter, kindled hers like anold pro, right in the box with tons of fur. She had 5 perfect chocolatepolish kits. Bluebell, polish blue, had 5 and Shadow, blackpolish had 3, but one is a peanut. Am still waiting onSnowball, rew polish and Little Bit, chocolate polish, bred to our newBroken Chocolate buck.

We have now branched out into the world of Holland Lops. Wehave Gizmo, a chocolate tort, 10 weeks old, took 4th out of 9 at theNorth Haven Show on Sunday. Not bad for his first timeout. We bought Gizzy, a blue tort at the show, she is alittle older. My rabbits, for showing, but Danny named them.

In case anyone is interested, we still have 2 bew polish does for sale,their new moms, from NY, both backed out. They are 10 weeksold. We also have many mini rex kits from 8 to 14 weeks old,brokens, tris, red, and castor. Since we are getting out ofcastors, we have decided to sell Devil Dog, broken castor doe, and herdad, Cinnamon. They make a really nice assortment of kitstogether. Danny is now going to concentrate on his chocolatemini-rex trio, Faramir, Eowen, and My Precious. And his opalpair, Gandalf, and Lady Galadril(sp).

So that brings you all up to date on our little rabbitry. and all ournew babies. Will keep lurking and posting every now andthen. Donna

pamnock wrote:
Congrats on the Hollands Donna! We've beenbreeding them for over 14 years and will probably have them forever :D

I love Hollands too. And Palominos. I can't decide which I like better,but I'm raising them both. I have a brand new Pal litter, bornyesterday.

Rose

Congratulations.

I just adopted a Holland Lop. So smart and so lovable.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back