Hi all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I haven't been on in awhile. I had to do a bunch of medical testing for some heartproblems, so hopefully they will come back good. They arealmost certain that my problems are stress related (i had a roughsophomore year).

Anyway, I'm back, and I am enjoying my first week off from classesuntil the 30th when I start back again for the summer. We'regoing to the beach in a few weeks, and sadly, we decided against takingEmmit with us. It turns out we can only go 4-5 days, and hereally started hating car rides. We'll miss and worry abouthim terribly, but Martin's brother who loves Emmit will watch overhim.

Speaking of that little furball, Emmit has been such a teenagertoday! He just finished munching away at Martin's computerspeakers (for the second time). I know this is what allbunnies will do but arrrgh. I couldn't get mad though, heprobably had fun munching away.Martinwasable to fix them. I justcan't believe how quicklyour babyis growing up! He is losing the baby faceand isbecoming much more loud andrambuncious.He keeps us up nowadays.

We're getting him fixed when we come back, so it will be inJuly. I stillfeel bad to do it to him, but I knowit's right...and we alsocan't wait for the hormones to calmdown. We're thinkingof finding a girlfriend forhim, butthat will take a while. Anyhoo, this is mylong, long post. I needed to write. I've had a fewworrisome (sp?), difficult days...tests come back next week, my fingersare tied.

Thanks for whoever listened :)

-Carrie

I hope everything comes out well. Stress can do terrible things to people physically. Hang in there. :)

hey sweetie, I hope all is well for you, I will send out good thoughts that your tests come back with very positive information.

In the meantime, rub the bun, take a bath and be kind ot yourself, keep us posted

Hi, Emmits_mom! As the oldsaying goes, "Been there, done that" so I have complete empathy withyour situation.

Sherman and I are sending prayers and positive thoughts your way that all will turn out well.

Enjoy your break from school and try to get some rest. You'll be surprised at the results. :)

good to hear from ya again. sorry to hear about the heart problems though. im sure the vacationm will do you some good.

and im sure little emmit will be fine while you are away. maybe hell find more stuff to munch on. hee hee.

have a great vacation!!

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts andwords! You made my day :) Also thanks for thereassurance about leaving Emmit. I hate doing it, but itseems that there is no other way so far. Thanks again.

-Carrie

Don't you worry about Emmit. He'll getspoiled by his bunnysitter and will be so happy to see you when you gethome.

Will keep you in my thoughts andprayers.

-Carolyn

I hope you are feeling better...i know i had someheart issues in the past also. but all has worked out and as far asemmit im sure he will be in good hands...i lovethese iconstoo!!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers thisweek. I hope the tests bring only good news. Try an enjoy yourvacation, sounds like it came at the right time. I'm sure Emmit will bea very pampered bunn. Your reunion will be even sweeter.

Tina

HiCarrie, Go on your vacation,and relax! Stress cando a number on your body and mind. Emmit will be fine withhis bunnysitter so do not worry about him. You might need toworry about the bunnysitter though, he may fall in love withEmmit!:p Have you ever tried any relaxationtechniques? Meditating has helped get me through stresssituations in the work place and while going to school. It isvery good for your body and easy to learn. You could teachyourself by using a cassette tape or CD. After you have beendoing it for a while, you won't need a tape to help you relax.Check with your local library before you go out and buyone. Meditation also helps you be creative. You canuse visualization technique while you are meditating and this will helpyou reach your goals easier. Just doing some deepbreathing is very helpful also. When we are stressed we donot breath as deeply as we should. Have a goodvacation! We will all send you some warm positivethoughts. Beckie

Latest posts

Back