Bunny likes Babyfood

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnies

Reaction score
When Jacob (My human baby) is eating babybisquits, he break off pieces and gives them to Bugs. Thesilly bunny loves them. lol. It has gotten to the point thatJacob isn't happy unless he has a bisquit in each hand and then"Shares" one with Bugs. They are the Banana"Farley's" and the Heinz Toddler Bisquits. Willthey hurt Bugs ?

--------------------- kim

P.S. where do you folks find all the really cool "Emoticons" ?

Well I dont no about the rest of your but at thetop of my screen I have a thing called smiley central. I got it becausesomeone sent me a smiley and i down loaded it.

I doubt the biscuits will do harm unless there made a regularthing. I used to give fluffy pizza (most of the time he stoleit!) and he lived till 9.

hope this helps.

love 4rm loz
xXx

Thats funny. Nice of your baby to share. I wouldsay you have a gerber bunny but not gerber lol. I dont know if it wouldhurt the bunny or not. I am sure others might have a idea.

Cristy

OK first I have to say AWWW! Too cute!

I guess it would really depend on how much your son isfeeding Bugs. If it's only a bite or two I wouldn't think it wouldhurt. I'msure the others will be able to help you more.

As to the smilies here's a link to the site. You have to download it.

http://www.smileycentral.com

Tina

Latest posts

Back