Mama Tank

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I'm pleased to report Mama Tank and brand newlittle ones are just fine. There is a heaving pile of fur inthenice little nest she made, and she's sitting outsidelooking mighty pleased with herself. They were born between 3 and 4this afternoon. No idea how many there are--they are really coveredwell. It's a bit chilly--she made the most perfect nest I've seen sofar.

Tank's such a good mom!! :DAnd much slimmer and happier, I might add.

I love to think about how each one is a little bit of Bunbun. Makes mefeel almost like he's still around to have little Chester somewhere inthat pile.

Happy happy day!

Rose

2bunmom wrote:
Wayto go Tank! Hope we can find out how many she hadsoon. I also hope that at least one looks likeBunBun!:DCongratulations! Beckie

They should ALL look like Bunbun, unless there's something I don't knowabout his ancestry! ;)Palominos tend to run true unlessthere's an albino or two in there.

I probably won't get a good head count until they get bigger, sinceshe's kind of touchy about them. But I'll let you know and try and getsome pics! Right now I can't see a thing but squirmy fur.

Rose

Are you planning on keeping a baby to be a memoryto your Bunbun? They could never replace him, but at least you can havea little piece of him. :)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Are you planning on keeping a baby to be a memory to yourBunbun? They could never replace him, but at least you can have alittle piece of him. :)

Yes, his son Chester. He's somewhere in the pile out there. I'm hopinghe'll be somewhat like his daddy. I was looking at pics of my boy andmissing our little games.

Rose

Awwwwwwww congrats! Hopefully you will be able topost pics soon!! Im glad she finally gave birth im sure its a bigrelief after what you have been through! :)

I'm glad you can keep one. :)It willhelp with the loss and serve as a memory to him. Congrats on the babiesby the way!

Latest posts

Back