some questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagrl

Reaction score
what do you put on your bunny's floor of his cage? i have hay down there but dont think that's the best idea becuase be keeps using it to go to the bathroom instead of litter box now. so what do you guys use? also he comes out alot but goes back in when he pleases. i have a litter box in the cage and outside the cage is that a good idea? also what kind of toys do you guys use? i might have more questions later. thank you

You really don't need to have any bedding on the cage floor at all. If the floor is slippery and your rabbit doesn't like it you can get a small kitchen rug for $5 at Walmart to put in their. I have one rabbit that won't leave the litter box unless their is a rug on her floor. As far as toys, paper towel or toilet paper tubes are popular. You can stuff them with hay for chewing pleasure. Plastic toys like baby keys are inexpensive and fun. Cat toys like the plastic balls with bells in them work. I also get willow rings and balls at Micheals cheaply. Other than things like cardboard, wood or untreated willow, don't give them toys that can be chewed. If you're worried about your bunny peeing on the bed, you can put down a plastic shower liner and then a blanket you can wash on top of that until you trust him or her.

Latest posts

Back