Rabbit of the Month is WIKI, photo by lilnaugrim
Rabbits Online > Off Topic for Rabbit Owners > Bunny Chat > My Fellow Rabbits...

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:32 PM   #1
Baron

Liked 72 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default My Fellow Rabbits...

I am pleased to report, I have finally conquered this world. Yes, I have these human in my paws. There is nothing holding us back you can now dominate the human world using my simple strategy that I have in these steps;
  1. Groom yourself and when doing so make cute honking noises.
  2. Demand more treats, do so by running around the human's feet in semicircles. Trip them, if possible, they love crashing into things.
  3. While the human creature is dormant in its nest. Run across them several times to get them up. If they fail to rise, body slams work wonders. Once they are awake see step 1.
  4. Without real cause or warning, dart about the room knocking over potentially breakable objects. If something does break, see step 1.
  5. When strangers enter the world, demand their loyalty in the form of treats (step 2) and grooming but reject them should they try to pick you up.

Once you have domesticated the humans, they will be your loyal minions. They will drop everything to see to your needs.

People Like This 
Old 11-04-2015, 08:50 PM   #2
Akzholedent

Liked 118 Times on 90 Posts

Pippi here: this is absolutely perfect! I've been trying to get my humans to give me more treats for ages, but I think your way might work! My humans are stubborn..

Old 11-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
MiniLopMad

Liked 119 Times on 81 Posts

Cloud here: Hahaha yes!! I have tried training my humans, but nothing seems to work. I have decided that I am not declaring my love for them enough - so I've begun spraying them. It works really good!! They pay attention right away!

Old 11-11-2015, 10:58 PM   #4
Buns4Life_Cinder

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Cinder here: These steps really do work! Ever since I got my human I've been training her! I especially like rule #2 because when she trips she always comes and kisses the heck out of me to make sure I'm OK! #3 has always worked with me because she always ends up getting up and running around doing binki's with me! My human is now my minion!😊🐇
MissyAndMoonlight Likes This 
Old 05-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #5
MissyAndMoonlight

Liked 43 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Missy here: my human is a work in progress. She always tries to take me outside to play because she knows I adore running outside! What's up with that? Then, hours later when it's time to go back home. I don't wanna! Instead I go all bunny ninja on her. Then I proceed to doing #1 and nudging her leg all cute and cuddly.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:58 PM   #6
SassyGirl
Default Getting to now people

what ways does anybody suggest to get a bunny to know you that has not had a lot of contact with people

Old 08-11-2016, 10:49 PM   #7
Akzholedent

Lots of patience. Try sitting still with the rabbit while the rabbit is in its pen (if it's an xpen), or in an enclosed room. Just sit there, and let the rabbit investigate you. Don't put a lot of pressure on making the rabbit do what you want. You are working on the rabbit's terms. I'm sure someone else has better experience. Try making a post in the General Rabbit forum, or the Behavior forum. :-)

Old 03-30-2017, 11:21 AM   #8
rabbitgirl54
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 15

baby here and we have gotten our human minions to bow before me by running in circles around their feet and now they give us more treats and more walkies outdoors we get 3 walkies instead of just 2 yes!!

lovingly- baby and stormy

Old 03-31-2017, 09:48 PM   #9
RavenousDragon

Liked 209 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 501

Whiskey: I cannot get my human to give me ANY treats! Or pellets. My human says I'm on a 'diet' and that I am 'fat' but I didn't see anything wrong with the way it was before! How can I get my human to give me treats again?

Brandy: Ha! The human just loves me more. I still get treats. Stupid Whiskey.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:07 PM   #10
Akzholedent

Pippi: Whiskey, you just need to try harder. Stand on your back feet, and look like a prairie dog, or lay down like the Sphinx in Egypt. My hoomins fall for it EVERY time. Or the Dead Bunny Flop! The hoomin will be so happy to see that you're alive, they'll be sure to give you a good treat!

How weird is this.. They also like it when they hear me snore.. I can tell you, I definitely don't like it when they do!

Butterscotch: The hoomins also give me treats when I do something "naughty." Digging isn't naughty!! They try to distract me with treats, but he he... I go back to digging as soon as they leave!!!

Ellie: *grunt* That's because you *are* rotten.. Making all of us bunnies look lime misbehaving long eared critters.

Butterscotch: That's because you're a suck-up!

Ellie: I am not!

Pippi: Only a suck-up lets a hoomin hold her and pet her for hours... And GROOMS the hoomin.. Are you really even a rabbit?! No respectable rabbit lets a hoomin hold it for that long!

Ellie: Ugh, Pippi, get back into your towel burrito.

People Like This