"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Losing a bun is a terriblething. The feeling of loss can be so overwhelming that wesometimes think that we can't bear it, as if we've lost one of our owndear children.

There is a way though that we can keep them alivein our hearts and memories, secure in the thought that we will see themagain one day.

If you've lost a bun, post their name here at theRAINBOWBRIDGE.You can list their date of birth, date of passing, a photo, an anecdoteof your time together, anything that will preserve them in all of ourmemories.

Our love and sympathy to you until you meet again at The Bridge.

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]
AT RAINBOW BRIDGE [/align]

[align=center]There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.
It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows,
hills and valleys with lush green grass.
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.
There is always food and water and warm Spring weather.
Those old and frail animals are young again.
Those who have been maimed are made whole again.
They play all day with each other.
[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Some of them here by the Bridge are different.
These pets were beaten, starved, tortured, and unloved.
They watch wistfully as their friends leave one by one,
to cross the bridge with their special person.
For them there is no one, no special one.
Their time on earth did not give them one.
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]But one day, as they run and play,
they notice someone standing by the road to the bridge.
This person wistfully watches the reunions of friends,
for during life, this person had no pet.
This person was beaten, starved, tortured, and unloved.
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Standing there alone, one of the unloved pets approaches,
curious as to why this one is alone.
And as the unloved pet and the unloved person get nearer to each other,
a miracle occurs, for these are the ones who were meant to be together,
the special person and the beloved pet who never had the chance to meet while on Earth.
Finally, now, at the edge of the Rainbow Bridge, their souls meet,
the pain and the sorrow disappears, and two friends are together.
[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]They cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated. [/align]

[align=center][/align]Author - Unknown

P.S. Just to clarify, what I'mtrying to do isto start a memorial here at Rabbits Only wherepeople can post their bunnies in this thread so that we can allremember and honor them.

Bugaboo my dear litle fearless Netherland and wife of Duecy

It has been a year and we still miss you

rb_bug_2.jpg

Bug making a selection from the rabbit candy tin

rb_bug_1.jpg

Relaxing with Duecy and Do-do man

Also to Tilly we only had you a few hours but we still loved you and miss you

I'll forever miss you and love you:

Cypress
Skip-Boy
Dutchess
Carmel
Thumper

I dont have a picture of my lucky but she died inoct of last year.she was about two and half yearsold.She was my first bunny and i didnt play withher as much as i should have. I guess it took losing her to relize howspecial bunnys are.

Cristy

Athena

2/10/2004-5/17/2004

My dearest Athena, You were only with us for such a little while,but you gave us a lifetime of wonderful memories. My heart is stillbroken and the tears still fall. Knowing we will be together againhelps to ease our pain. We will always love you baby girl. You taughtme a beautiful lesson,

That through all the pain and tears hope and love will endure.

Thank you my beautiful Angel! We love and miss you very much.

Love Always,

Mom & Jeremy

Im Memory of my little sweet babies - born 19thApril 2004, died - June 18th 2004. I never knew why you where taken soquicky from us and never will do. I will look after Daisy, Buster andSnowy for you until we all meet again.

Also to our Shadow, who's life was cut short by a fox whenshewas three. We all still think about you and miss you all the time, eventhough it was 5 years ago. See you also at Rainbow Bridge little one.

Vickie

Speckles - July 17, 2001 to July 24, 2003

Freckles - May 31, 2003 to June 25, 2004

I'm gonna miss you babies... you bothgave me wonderful memories. . what comforts me is that i knowwe'll see each other again in heaven 0:) Jess

Cammie,

Mummy hasnt stopped crying for you baby. I miss you so much. I'll neverforget all the fun we've had and how happy you've made me. I cantbelieve your gone, we'll be together again one day.

Wait for Mummy my angelxxx

In Memory of Velveteen "Butter"

It has only been a few days since you left us. We are stillsad that we no longer get to look at your cute bunny face, but we knowthat you are better now. You are no longer suffering, you arenow in an endless field of wildflowers and clover, basking in the warmsun -- leaping, running, hopping and binkying like you did when youwere just a little thing. We love you and missyou!!

Leigh-Anne and Pip

RIP

Velveteen Rabbit "BUTTER"

1996-2004

I guess I should've just posted it here, and not make a new thread.

Rahoon the SuperHam-2000-2004

rahoon.jpg

Unfortunately, it's been severely storming all day and I haven't beenable to bury him, so he's still in the house until tomorrow :( He's ina little casket with his favourite blanket. :(

Even though he wasn't a bunny, our family catNikki died the day after mothers day. He was my best friend since I was3 years old. We grew up together.Eversince that day, we have all felt, especially my mom (his mommy), anemptiness in our hearts.

Nikki: I know you're much happier now, and you're not in painanymore, and that makes me glad. You were such a wonderfulcat, baby. We all miss you so, so much, especiallymommy. The house just isn't the same anymore...my room feelsso empty without our kitty boy lounging in that chair.

We miss our morning alarm clock, and our morning rituals. Thebathroom just doesn't seem the same without you sitting in the tub orexpecting some mucho love. I miss calling out your name whenI come home for a visit, or petting you as you glide across thefloor. Even a game of cards doesn't feel right without aticked kitty to bite me for not including him. You were oneof a kind. We cannot ever replace you. I love youand will always miss you. Until we meet again, enjoy yourselfup there...don't get into too much mischief ;)

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/c/e/cey110/animalpics.html

I don't have a picture of Angel, but I'll try toget one. She passed away at 7 months old due to woolblockage. Sweetest, funniest bunny in the world.She is missed immensely.

My sweet little Co-Co has been gone for twoyears. He was a brilliant, chubby, playful and very loving toy poodle.My little lamb. I miss him still.

My little Runty!

I miss you so much my baby. Mummy was always worried about you evenfrom the start - You were so tiny. You fought with us, although youwere so tiny you were perfectly formed. I still don't know why you weretaken from us so quickly withoutno warning. Just want to tellyou that I will always love you sweetheart!

In memory of BunnyDaddy, who is now taking careof all of our bunnies and pets Over the Rainbow.? We all love you verymuch, Daniel.

? ?

God BlessBunnyMommy.??? ?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back