Rabbits Online > Vendor Display area > Rabbit Online Vendors > Something Special Pet Supplies

Old 10-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #1
SumpinSpecial
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Cool Something Special Pet Supplies

Hi Everybody! I'd like to introduce you all to my online shop. My "mission" is to only sell things that promote the mental and physical well-being of pets. I've recently revamped my rabbit section, removing the not-ideal hutches based on feedback that they weren't the best thing for bunnies who were properly cared for.

Now I have a bunch of lovely rabbit toys from a well-known manufacturer called Critterz Chewzit. These fun chewy toys are super popular with rabbit breeders and she sells them like crazy at shows. I'm very honored to be able to bring them to you!

Please check them out and let me know if you have ideas for other products you'd like to see but have trouble finding.

http://somethingspecialpetsupplies.c...neral-Activity

Old 10-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #2
SumpinSpecial
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Here are pictures of some of my best rabbit toys. Click on the photos for more details on each one!

A slice of pine, a slice of fir wood for chewing, a yummy Nutrena apple oat cookie and a plastic ball containing a small bell. So much fun and yumminess all in one package!

A slice of Pine, a slice of fir wood for chewing, and a plastic "wiffle" ball that contains another plastic ball with a bell inside. Drives rabbits wild!

Yucca Chewzit - a 6-inch yucca stick, a slice of pine and a small Nutrena apple oat cookie.

Old 11-19-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
SumpinSpecial
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hello everyone! I have some news to share with you. I've just added free shipping for all USA orders over $100. My rabbit toys don't cost very much so it would take rather a lot to meet the minimum, but I'm pretty sure a lot of you have other pets in addition to your buns. The minimum order includes all products in my shop: dog stuff, cat stuff, bird stuff. You name it!

I've also configured a new product that is a customizable gift box for rabbits. You can pick any three of our rabbit toys or you can opt to be surprised. Hazel's Toy Box is three toys lovingly packaged into a pretty gift box, and if you include your pet's name I'll address it to him/her. If you like to include your bunny in holiday gift giving this is ideal! Just slip the gift box out of the shipping box and slip it under the tree!

Old 03-25-2017, 01:24 PM   #4
SumpinSpecial
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Based on customer feedback from the Super Pet Expo last weekend, I've lowered the prices for my rabbit and small pet toys. If anyone here loved the things I've pictured here but felt they were just a tad expensive, please take another look.