I love you, I hate you!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jupiter11600

Reaction score
I recently adopted a woman bunny for crumb. Shewas recently spayed and he has been nutered for about 6 months now.They pretty much immediatly bonded, and live together now. Occasionaly,about once a week, they have there little "Tiffs" and do the runningchasing each other. This morning they realy got POed at each other andwoke me up doing it. I took pheobe out and held her for a minute forboth of them to "chill out" and then put her back in acompanied by someof there dried apples and everything was good again besides the littletuffs of fur in the cage. Is this normal or should I be worried???Phoeobe has been spayed since febuary 28th. Crumb is always licking her(I say hes whipped) but she realy dosen't lick him to much...

TIA
Roshelle

As with anygood marriage theresalways going to bea tiff or two itsnormal but if you can tryto intervene when you can

WelcomeJupiter,

Definitely have to keep tabs on their fights. If it'shappening often, I think Vanessa's got a valid point that you shouldreally consider by separating them. It doesn't take long forone to do damage to another if it wants to.

As the new rabbit starts to feel more comfortable about itssurroundings, it might start to feel its oats a bit more and attempt toclaim "the warren" as its own.

If rabbits are under constant stress, and one bullying another wouldcause constant stress for the weaker of the two, it is very trying ontheir heart and they become vulnerable to having a heartattack.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back