just a quick update on Layla

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara1991

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a quick update on Layla for anyone who is interested :) we just got back from the vets where she had a quick check up and her injections, the vet said she looks perfectly healthy and he has no concerns at all with her :) she was good as gold for the vet which doesn't surprise me as generally she seems to enjoy a cuddle and a stroke as long as you support her bum she is fine.
Unfortunately though it looks like she will be in the hutch for a few more weeks as the shed is in worse condition than we thought so we have decided it would be better to wait until we get paid again and buy her a new shed. She spends all day in a pen on the grass though so she does get plenty of opportunity to bounce around and stretch her legs. I hate putting her back in the hutch on a night you can tell she doesn't want to go back in :( I save her veg and nuggets for the night time though to give her something to do.
All in all I think she is doing pretty well, I know a bit more about rabbits now than I did last week. I'm really enjoying having her :)
Thanks everyone who has took the time to read my posts and offer some advise. I really appreciate it :)
:bunny19

Back