anyone live near montreal would like to exchange help "rabbitsit"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiaQQ

Reaction score
Hi there,
first i would like to introduce my situation, i live near montreal, i have a female rabbit named QQ.

one of my friend always took care of my rabbit when i was away, but she is moving to another city next month. i just wondering is anyone also very hard to find a person trust to take care your rabbit.

i would like to make an exchange help, if you could take care my rabbit when i was away, i would like to take care your rabbit when you take your vacation.

love animals
i will provide food and litters during my vacation.

anyone intrested, you could email me : [email protected]
:headflick:

here is some QQ's picture, she always pee and poo in her litterbox, and she is spayed already.

DSC07890.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

I don't live near Montreal, but I just had to tell you that I think your bunny is soooo cute! It's probably a good thing I don't live near you because if I bunny sat for her I would probably not want to give her back!!! Just kidding, I'm not a bunny napper!

Thanks Bville, your rabbit is very cute too, she/he looks so small. haha

i guess there is not many ppls in this website, anyway, i will still wait for if someone like to exchanger help.:)

Thanks Bville, your rabbit is very cute too, she/he looks so small. haha

i guess there is not many ppls in this website, anyway, i will still wait for if someone like to exchanger help.:)

Oh thanks, that's my bunny Smokey in the picture and he is very small, only 3 pounds. I have his brother too and his name is Fred. My third bunny is a girl mini lop and she is 5 pound and feels so much bigger! I hope you find someone to exchange bunny sitting with. You could try other rabbit websites like binkybunny.com, bunspace.com or you local chapter of the House Rabbit Society.

Back