Pairing help please x

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahbunny

Reaction score
Right , finally after waiting for months and spaying , neutering , tooth pulling and problem solving we are all fit to get these bunnies together... There is fluffleluffle and baby bun who i am going to try to pair... I am taking them into the front room, putting down some tarpaulin ... background... they have lived side by side in cages and runs for around six months now i would say.. she has nipped at him thro bars an odd time but seems fairly relaxed whilst he is behind bars ! lol... Now putting them together... would you A do it slowly and keep putting them together each day for an hour or two.. or b put them in until (safety permitting obviously) they learn to get along.. as in 24 hours for a few days and sleep in same room to watch them... if i did that should i put in some sleeping boxes (i have some travel boxes i can stuff with hay for them to hide in)... eating... how do i feed them.. do i split them to make sure no rivalry whilst eating ? toys.. do i put any in or will they get jealous.. i have a water spray ready and some thick gloves...i am scared to be honest i so want this to work.. they both need some bunny friends to love it has to work.. any ideas please help.. also.. the hutches.. when i put them back i am going to connect the hutches.. do i leave them both seperate beds as is now or take away one so they go in together... do i have to scrub them down to clean out sent.. not sure how i am going to do that in the run as it is mud grass which gets covered in hay but i cant really take away the scent... Sorry for so many questions.. its all a bit complicated xxx lol thank you ..

Back