What breed of bunny is this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply I though that too, he is very cute. I found him under the car covered in oil a couple of weeks ago he's a lovely little guy.

Awww! That is so great that you saved him. He just too adorable! Yeah I would say Netherland Dwarf also.

Very cute little bunny, but I'd say a mix as it doesn't have the right shaped head and the ears a bit longer then a Netherland. We've had some in the past that look just like a Nethie except twice as large, one only had the short ears and no other feature and Stewart looked just like a Nethie except his ears were really long and his fur was twice the normal length. All we care about them is that they are healthy and that they will be happy with us.

Hi

Thanks everyone for your help, I've never had rabbits I couldn't imagine being without the fellow now, he's gots bags of personality. I didn't think I would be able to keep him at first as I have a westie but they love each other all ready and do everything together.

Awww, thats so cute. I think Netherland Dwarf x Mini Lop because he looks small but his little front feet look stubby like a mini lop.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments he is a real sweetie, I love the little guy. 🐇🐰

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Latest posts

Back