North Carolina

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm about two months too late, but if you're willing to make the drive to fayetteville, Dr. Rhodes at the Animal Hospital of Fayetteville is absolutely fantastic. She is the only vet I will take my bunny to. Not only is she a great vet, but the hospital is very lovely, the staff is very nice, and their prices are affordable.

I know I'm about two months too late, but if you're willing to make the drive to fayetteville, Dr. Rhodes at the Animal Hospital of Fayetteville is absolutely fantastic. She is the only vet I will take my bunny to. Not only is she a great vet, but the hospital is very lovely, the staff is very nice, and their prices are affordable.

I'm late as all get out to this party, but I went to New Hope Animal Hospital in Durham, NC for my Cassie's spay!

I just thought I would post this for future readers. In NC, the charlotte spay neuter clinic, humane society of charlotte, and animal allies in spartanburg SC will spay/neuter rabbits for between $25-$40

I'm looking for a rabbit in central NC. Here are my requirements:
Not shy
Friendly
Not too lazy
4 pounds and under
Over 4 years old
One of these breeds:
Holland Lop
Jersey Wooly
American Fuzzy Lop
Netherland Dwarf
Or any mixed breed 4 pounds and under

I've been searching and searching and I can't find any!

I'm looking for a rabbit in central NC. Here are my requirements:
Not shy
Friendly
Not too lazy
4 pounds and under
Over 4 years old
One of these breeds:
Holland Lop
Jersey Wooly
American Fuzzy Lop
Netherland Dwarf
Or any mixed breed 4 pounds and under

I've been searching and searching and I can't find any!

I'd check craigslist and the breeders list on ARBA.

So...is this NC thread dead? lol.

I'm in Eastern NC! We have a couple of good vets in this area, thankfully :)

Latest posts

Back