Need help choosing!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase 2 of these three bunnies, but I can not decide which two to get! Please help!
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1405445435.646064.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1405445460.127644.jpg
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1405445510.401151.jpg

I'm a sucker for harlequins, so I'd be interested in the top girl. :) Are you able to meet them before making a decision?

Meet them first if possible because seeing them yourself with tell you everything.
I love all 3 but the top one is my fav

Oh my goodness, they all are so cute! I agree with the others in saying if you could meet all the bunnies and then pick, that would probably be a good option. Get to know their personalities more. But I must say, that first bunny is absolutely adorable!

Preferably meet the buns and get to know there personalitys before deciding :big wink:. Personally I think the first and second ones are gorgeous!

To help you choose we need to know if you're buying for pet or for breeding/showing? If you're getting for pet purposes, they're all adorable and I would meet them to interact with them a little. If you're buying for show, I can't say much about standards but I'm noticing that the broken orange has much longer ears, and I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing.

I have already met them and they are all super sweet, and I can't decide! I am also looking to maybe show them. Huge maybe.

I like the first one with the harlequin coloring and the third one. I just had to go that rabbitry's website to see where they are. Too bad it's on the other side of the continent from me! They are totally cute!

I have already met them and they are all super sweet, and I can't decide! I am also looking to maybe show them. Huge maybe.

Maybe ask the breeder if she has a rabbit show quality. I wouldn't suggest the broken orange, her ears look pretty big but they aren't posed so it's hard to tell :)

I like 1 and 2. I wouldn't pick 3 for a show rabbit as her ears are a bit long but if you wanted to breed and she had good bone structure then I might pick her with a good buck with littler ears.

Latest posts

Back