Spaying

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Clementine doing? Hope she is eating the hay again. What breed of rabbit is she? I love her name. She sounds like a darling!
She's doing great. :) She is now 100% recovered from her spay and back to her piggy self. She got 24 hour pain relief at the vet, and once that wore off, she didn't appear to be in visible pain so we didn't have to go back for more.

She's a sassy mini lop. :)

Jj40Ggc.jpg

How is Flopsy doing?

What a beautiful girl. Delighted to hear she has made such a wonderful recovery. I love her colour points and her incredible eyes. Flopsy is doing very well and is almost back to her usual sense of mischief. She is eating lots of hay constantly and likes her spinach too. She is almost as fond of it as Popeye! I crept in to see her earlier when she was asleep and her little face was twitching and she was snoring quite loudly. Very cuddly and too cute for words. It is such a relief to see her on the mend. It is a major operation for a rabbit so I am hoping she continues to improve every day and become calmer and contented in herself.

That's so cute, that she was snoring!! :)

It's great that she's doing so much better. In a week or so, I bet she'll forget that she even had the surgery!

Latest posts

Back