Rabbit spraying vs. spraying water

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
I use a water bottle to spritz either of thebunnies if I find them doing something naughty...I also found that ifFreddy feels rather angered by me spritzing him, he sprays back.

I also took notice that he didn't start spraying me, until I decided to start spritzing them as a disciplinary measure.

So I was aondering, if Freddy is thinking that me spritzing him withthe water, is me as a bunny actually spraying him?! Has anyone elsenoticed a correlation between using a waterspray bottle andtheir male rabbit spraying?? Just a curious question..

Wish I could help you there, FreddysMom, but Ihaven't had that experience. (I did, however, notice that Raph willsometimes spray if I play with him and give him belly-pokes.)

But your statement just conjured up such an image!
I also found that if Freddy feels rather angered by me spritzing him, he sprays back.

LOL! I just pictured Freddy looking at you and saying, 'Oh yeah?!?Think you can do that to me and get away with it? Well....takeTHIS!!'

:rofl:

:rofl:

That will so teach you a thing wont it ,I for one am not about to test that theory lol

I am begining to wonder JUST WHO is the Evil Twin here lmao !

OMG! Too funny! Thankfully, I have only ever hadone or two bucks that would spray me, and that was usually if I madethe mistake of keeping them in a cage next to a doe and they werefeeling frustrated. Is Freddy neutered? Mabye he thinks you are his GF,LOL!

No advice sorry, just got a whole lot of mental pictures of spraying going on. LOL

Seriously, sounds like it is tit for tat.

Latest posts

Back