Self Feeders vs. Crock Bowls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
Weuse metal electrical boxes and wire them to the side of thecage. They can be easily removed if we need to dump them, butthe rabbits can't tip them.

(My hubby is an electrician, so I'm always raiding his stash of electrical boxes LOL).

I was at the hardware store with Matthew when he was little when he sawall the shelves of electrical boxes and said, "Wow! They surehave a lot of rabbit dishes here!".

Pam
What a neat Idea Pam , thatwould surely save a lot of money ! Jfeeders are $8.99 a feeder as apposed to $ 1.00 per electric box ,

Im getting out the calculatorand going to add up just how much Money Icould have saved , altho it might just scare me todeath !

Most of the electrical boxes have small holes inthe bottom, so I use a piece of duct tape underneathto coverthe holes.

Pam

i had a bowl thathunginthe corner of the cage, but my bunny keptspilling it and gettin it everywhere. then i bought a plastic bowlthats made so she cant tip it over...its worked so far.:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back